LEXUS AT THE 2020 GENEVA MOTOR SHOW
GENEVA MOTOR SHOW 2020
WELCOME TO GENEVA
Lexus showcases its first all-electric vehicle, the UX 300e and its vision of future electrification at the 2020 Geneva Motor Show.
LEXUS UX 300e
- The UX 300e, first all-electric vehicle from Lexus, embodies the refined driving performance and NVH of the brand’s DNA.
- Legendary Lexus reliability inherited from hybrid electrification technology heritage.
- Featuring the distinctive design and high functionality of the original UX.
- ‘Lexus Electrified’ vision promises unmatched driver fulfillment and enjoyment of automobiles.
- The new ‘LF-30 Electrified Concept’ embodies the vision of Lexus’ electrification.
- An innovative interior that leverages autonomous driving technologies, a newly designed cockpit, and other advancements.
- Boasting four in-wheel electric motors, steering by wire, and advanced posture control, LF-30 can offer a dynamic experience unlike any currently available.
LEXUS LC 500 CONVERTIBLE
- A stunning design with the top up or down, featuring Lexus’ signature attention to detail.
- Fusion of the Lexus driving signature ‘Exhilarating Performance’ with a convertible driving experience.
- Thoughtful in-cabin experience reflecting Lexus’ “Human Centered” philosophy.
ES DIGITAL MIRRORS
- Conventional door mirrors replaced with compact, high-resolution digital cameras relaying real-time images to monitors inside the vehicle.
- Protected against rain, snow and dirt to ensure optimum images in all driving conditions.
- Safety enhanced with automatic extended view when the driver uses the turn indicators, reverse gear or on demand, eliminating blind spots.
- European debut at the Geneva Motor Show.