NEW LEXUS RX MAKES WORLD DEBUT
- Newly sculpted front and rear bumper designs achieve a flowing integration of character lines from front to rear, elevating the RX’s dynamic appearance.
- Connecting the rocker panels to the bottom of the grille in a straight line delivers a feeling of heightened strength and stability.
- Designers linked the lower bumper with the rear fenders, which blend with the window graphic on the bottom section of the rear pillar, lending a distinctively elegant and powerful shape to the rear.
- Furthermore, by presenting components such as the muffler and the underbody shield to accentuate the vehicle’s width, the designers were able to provide the RX with a sporty, aggressive rear.
- The signature Lexus spindle grille adds modulation to the ‘L’ pattern mesh and a new frame that blends into the side of the front bumpers providing a unified profile.
- New slender headlamps give the front fascia a newfound sharpness. In the rear, combination lamps feature an “L” shape motif.
- The third-row seats of the RX L now feature two different seating positions. Even more leg space is available with the new setting when the situation demands it.
- The second-row seats of the RX L have been reconfigured to include Captain Seats* , adding 95 mm of legroom for the third row seats and helping to create a spacious and comfortable cabin for RX’s rear-seat occupants.